Culture. Career - My client can offer it all. Company
- Specialists across the planning, design, project management and construction of urban land development projects.
- Industry Leaders my client have an excellent reputation in the sector
- Well established with a firm position in the market yet comparatively -within the industry- this is a young striving business
- A healthy pipeline of future work, my client place a high importance on providing a quality service every time which in turn ensures repeat business and job security for employees.
This is a people centric business and the successful growth of this business over the last few years has been a direct result of the importance placed on recruiting the right people every time into the business.
- Impressive Senior Management Team - with great business acumen, the discipline leads are all well accomplished and reputable within their sectors and down to earth and approachable at the same time
- Nice people work with - my client have a loyal list of clients and long-standing relationships in the industry.
- and nice people to work for, the career paths and growth of previous placements we have made in the business confirm the culture and opportunities available.
- People Centric, from drinks and social events to sporting challenges and family days
- Ongoing opportunities, a growing business my client offer ongoing development and career progression
- Support my client will listen and support you, helping you to reach your career goals and aspirations
- Financially you will be well looked after you can expect a competitive salary and regular reviews
An experienced planner (2 years upwards to Senior would be considered) is sought to join this growing team. You will have previous experience in preparing, lodging, and managing development applications and providing planning advice.
You will hold a relevant tertiary qualification which is recognised by the Planning of Institute of Australia.
You will be required to
- Build rapport – with clients to understand their needs, requirements, and advise them.
- Be a confident communicator to write Reports, attend meetings, liaise over the phone and lead presentations where needed.
- You will be able to work autonomously whilst leaning on the more senior team members knowledge for advice and input when needed.
- Confident to manage your own projects, navigate the approvals process, read reports and plans and interpret planning provisions. You will be able to identify and prioritise the main issues in an application.
Apply now or for a confidential chat get in touch with Anna Roberts at Cooksona & Roberts 0468546555