This is a real opportunity to build you name and client base, a career path to Senior Management in a reputable Australian owned consultancy.
My client are seeking an experienced Senior Structural Engineer, to lead a range of medium sized projects predominately across the commercial and residential space.
Working along side industry experts, the successful engineer can expect to take on the management of their own clients and project portfolio whilst having the ongoing mentoring and support from the rest of the Senior Structural Team. To Be considered:
Excellent Culture and Benefits:
- A Building Structural Design Engineer with at least 6 years of industry experience - local Sydney experience preferred
- Experience using a range of design software’s such as Microstran, SPACE GASS, SAP2000, ETABS and RAPT
- Degree in Civil Engineering, You will preferably be chartered or close to gaining chartership
- Confident in both written and verbal communication to manage your own clients, projects and internal team.
- Attractive salary package
- Both design and project management exposure
- Significant exposure working on high value, industry-acclaimed projects across a range of sectors
- This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a collaborative team
- With a strong pipeline of projects my client offers job security and exciting opportunities for long term career progression
- Excellent access to public transport links and amenities
or get in touch with Anna Roberts at Cookson & Roberts for a confidential chat 0468546555 or email email@example.com #SCR-anna-roberts