Opportunity to join a leading Australian Consultancy
, within Building Structures they would be one of the larger teams in Sydney. Variety of work:
Working on a wide range of projects, from landmark heritage buildings, new commercial buildings through to aged care, hospitals and schools. A solid pipeline and spread of projects, making it a stable career move. To be considered:
Excellent opportunity & Development on offer:
- My client are looking for someone with around 2 years experience within Building Structural Design.
- You will have had some exposure to design in pre-stressing, steel design, post-tension and reinforced concrete.
- You will have experience in some of the following software's RAM Concept, Microstran, STRAND 7, Revit and RAPT and be familiar with Australian design codes.
Competitive salary, benefits and culture:
- Ongoing mentoring, supportive team and regular training.
- Opportunity to really diversify your project portfolio working on a wide range of projects
- Working with some of Sydney's finest Engineers, you will gain great training and development, learning and be challenged in a fantastic working environment
- My client are heavily invested in ensuring a great working culture- flexible working, sports teams and classes, socials (and a social exec) as well as company wide annual events - EOFY, Melbourne cup, Xmas Party and more)
Shortlisting will commence immediately, Apply now or call Anna Roberts at Cookson & Roberts for a confidential chat 0468546555 email@example.com