A medium-sized multi-disciplinary consultancy that
works across a range of sectors including Civil, Structural, Hydraulic & Remedial engineering.
With a large portfolio of interesting projects, my client has worked with reputable architects and builders in the Sydney market, they have developed long term relationships which leave them well-positioned to win and deliver interesting and technically challenging projects. The role & requirements
The opportunity is for an experienced Structural Drafter who can work autonomously and is motivated to expand their skills with guidance from the seniors in the team.
- Advanced diploma in structural engineering
- 5+ years as a Structural Drafter
- A comprehensive understanding of CAD production and development
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills, the ability to scope the work, gather data, analyse and formulate an opinion and develop a solution or design
- An underlying knowledge of structures and construction
- Experience in a broad range of project types
- The ability to produce drawings in timber, masonry, steel & concrete
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to engage and collaborate with external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate and engage with other internal drafting team members
- Ability to meet deadlines
Apply now or for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please get in touch with Anna Roberts - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile: 0468 546 555