My client are seeking an experienced Traffic Engineer who is confident in their technical ability and looking to join a busy and leading consultancy where they can play a key role in its ongoing growth.
The opportunity to work in a leading Australian Consultancy, with over 50 years experience. The successful engineer will join a friendly, forward thinking consultancy who are invested in their employees through:
- Professional development, offering ongoing training and development, support and guidance with chartership and industry accreditations
- A fun and social place to work, with a range of events and activities on offer
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive salary and unique benefits
With a solid pipeline of work and long term relationships in the sector my client are a stable business and a secure move. This role requires an engineer who is looking to be client focused, who is ready to step into a client management position and ultimately take a lead in nurturing and furthering these relationships to ensure ongoing work for the team.
As a Senior Engineer in this busy team you will manage key clients and provide technical expertise on a wide variety of large public and private sector projects.
To be considered you will be:
- Degree Qualified
- Confident in a range of network modelling programs - including SIDRA
- Experienced in working in the NSW market with a sound knowledge of RMS and local government codes and standards
- A natural communicator to liaise both internally and externally with a range of stakeholders
- Have excellent written communication
- Looking to work within the support of a wider team but with the autonomy to take ownership for clients and projects
- Happy to mentor and develop junior engineers
- Play a contributing role in the long term business strategy & growth of the team
Apply now or for a confidential chat get in touch with Anna Roberts 0468546555 and email@example.com