has arisen for an experienced Façade Engineer a Senior level to take a pivotal role in the Façade team of one of Australia's most technically acclaimed engineering consultancies, a market leader.
A global consultancy with a strong Australian presence, award-winning, with an excellent reputation, my client
offers a strong pipeline of work and a variety of interesting projects to manage.
You will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the Australian façade market and have proven experience (minimum 8 years) within the specialism. Experience required
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree
- Solid experience and knowledge in the fabrication and procurement of facades.
- Knowledge of relevant façade & structural software, eg. Strand 7, Spacegass, Autocad, Revit.
- Ideally good freehand sketching ability for use in technical façade detailing
- Able to use all Microsoft Office and related packages
- Work with reputable Engineers in the façade space
- Collaborative, supportive team, great culture
- A consultancy who will invest in your career development giving you opportunities to really grow your career
- Working on iconic projects with a global reach
- Competitive Package and comprehensive company benefits
Please apply online or call Anna Roberts for a confidential chat on 0468546555.