Mid- Senior Civil Design Engineer
Ongoing project wins have resulted in the need for an experienced Senior Civil Design Engineer to join their busy Sydney office and help them tackle the growing workload.
With a strong pipeline of work and high profile projects in Sydney and across NSW, this is an opportunity for someone to develop their technical and leadership expertise. The Role & Requirements
You will be responsible for delivering detailed design packages, in line with local codes and standards. You will offer innovative design solutions and lead the civil component on a variety of projects including Defence, Health, Education, Sports, Land Development and Infrastructure.
- Mid to Senior Civil Engineer - 8-15 years experience
- Capable of performing the QA and signoff role on projects. Confident & able to make decisions on design development and final design specification
- Willing and capable of carrying out project design on a portion of their projects
- Capable of managing small design teams of junior engineer, civil designer, and drafter
- Experience with DRAINS and MUSIC essential.
- Experience with using 12d and/or Civil 3D highly regarded but not essential
- Unsupervised project management and client interface management ability essential
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Appreciation of construction requirements and/or site experience highly regarded
Apply now or get in touch for a confidential chat with Anna Roberts at Cookson & Roberts 0468546555 email@example.com