A busy, medium-sized consultancy, my client are employee-owned and pride themselves on their strong team values. A multi-disciplinary consultancy with established Civil & Structural teams.
With a large portfolio of interesting projects, my client has worked with reputable architects and builders in the Sydney market, they have developed long term relationships which leave them well-positioned to win and deliver iconic and technically challenging projects. The Role
Your new role will be using your experience and knowledge working within a team, providing the civil design to architects, engineers, council, and authorities. The position offers exposure to a wide variety of landmark projects, as well as career progression opportunities.
- 7 +years demonstrated experience in the design and documentation of earthworks, drainage, road works and sewer/water using 12D or Civil 3D, AutoCAD, PCDrain and PCSewer.
- Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Ability to use theoretical knowledge of design and principles to analyse and interpret information.
- Extensive knowledge of drafting requirements for local authorities and government departments
- Extensive knowledge of relevant Australian Standards and Codes
- Ability to communicate effectively to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- A positive attitude
- Self-motivated to meet goals
- Displays initiative, passion, and a desire to achieve positive outcomes
- Enjoys working in a team
- Attention to detail
- A strong set of workplace principles/values
- Ability and desire to help and mentor younger staff
The above position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established and continually expanding consultancy, as well as an attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate.
The roles would suit someone who can come in and hit the ground running, working within a motivated and busy team.Apply now
or for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please get in touch with Natasha Cookson on 0410 777 473
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence