A busy Australian owned Consultancy are looking for a Civil Drafter (Ideally 3+ years experience) to join their growing Sydney office.
You will join a supportive and collaborative team working on a variety of projects within the urban land development sector.The Role
Skills & Experience
- Take the information provided by designers and compile drawing sets using AutoCAD.
- Assist with the civil design including roads, lot grading, and drainage infrastructure.
- Assist with the development of company drawing standards.
- General assistance with the preparation of Bill of Quantities.
- Adoption, promotion, and adherence to their Quality Management and Work Health & Safety Systems.
- Implementation of good practice, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to support the ongoing success of the business.
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction Design
- Minimum 3+ years civil engineering drafting
- Technical drawing and presentation skills
- Spatial awareness
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent computer skills
- To be able to work both independently and as part of a team environment
- Good time management skills and proven ability to meet deadlines
As they grow their Sydney team, it is naturally important my client get the right cultural fit as well. They are seeking a personable Drafter, someone who will get involved in the small but social office team!
Situated close to a range of transport options - you would be working in a bright and open plan office, with great views & balconies for social and networking events.
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity.