Global Engineering Firm - Variety of projects
Supportive Team Structure
Laidback & relaxed lifestyle on the Sunshine Coast
Excellent Work/Life Balance
Join a global engineering consultancy based in their Sunshine Coast office. Wide range of projects and opportunities to grow, in a fun & friendly culture.
You will have the opportunity to work on major infrastructure projects and join a busy, ever-growing team. This is a business that offers a clear career path with plenty of opportunities and autonomy as you progress.
To be considered you will be a Civil Designer able to demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or similar related qualification.
- Experience working within the sector of highway design.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with design packages (12d, Openroads, Infraworks 360 and Civil 3d).
- Ability to lead and manage a small team.
- An interest in working on major infrastructure projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels of stakeholder engagement.
My client truly values and practices flexible working and has a range of benefits available to all employees including paid parental and partner leave, health and wellness initiatives, and a personalised career growth plan.
This is a terrific role for a Civil Designer who is looking to progress their career within a supportive, friendly, and passionate team.
Apply now or get in touch for a confidential chat Natasha Cookson 0410777473 or email email@example.com